I think trapper hates pizza


in this picture it shows trapper either spitting out the pizza, or he is chowing this boi down and using his machete to eat this pizza like its a ferk

Comments

  • It was pineable pizza, thats why.
    Trapper likes good pizza though

  • @Master said:
    It was pineable pizza, thats why.
    Trapper likes good pizza though

    makes sense, Hawaii's one mistake is pineapple pizza, but I think this boi might be chowing down on dat pizza

  • My spirit animal is Trapper. So I figure he is chowing on that.

    Would make se- WAIT HOW THE HELL DID DWIGHT GET A BIKE AND BOXES OF PIZZA?

    @Detective_Jonathan We need you to explain this shiz.

  • @Shad03 said:
    My spirit animal is Trapper. So I figure he is chowing on that.

    Would make se- WAIT HOW THE HELL DID DWIGHT GET A BIKE AND BOXES OF PIZZA?

    @Detective_Jonathan We need you to explain this shiz.

    Trapper straight up robbed dwight

  • Nah he's just distracted and drooling

  • @RuneStarr said:

    Nah he's just distracted and drooling

    By that T H I C C N E S S

  • @Shad03 said:
    My spirit animal is Trapper. So I figure he is chowing on that.

    Would make se- WAIT HOW THE HELL DID DWIGHT GET A BIKE AND BOXES OF PIZZA?

    @Detective_Jonathan We need you to explain this shiz.

    I honestly have no idea tbh with you. I think for the first time this was just supposed to be a comedic art piece from the devs, You have to remember that the survivors get cosmetic items from suitcases (BloodStained Sacks for killers) so i think that Dwight maybe got all this stuff when he was scrounging around for new clothes to wear, found his old outfit and then remembered what he did before he arrived. The bike was already smashed, and the pizza was already open, the scent of the pizza then probably attracted the likes of The Trapper, who we see indulges himself on the pizza instead of going after Dwight.

    That's my take on it at least.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    @Shad03 said:
    My spirit animal is Trapper. So I figure he is chowing on that.

    Would make se- WAIT HOW THE HELL DID DWIGHT GET A BIKE AND BOXES OF PIZZA?

    @Detective_Jonathan We need you to explain this shiz.

    I honestly have no idea tbh with you. I think for the first time this was just supposed to be a comedic art piece from the devs, You have to remember that the survivors get cosmetic items from suitcases (BloodStained Sacks for killers) so i think that Dwight maybe got all this stuff when he was scrounging around for new clothes to wear, found his old outfit and then remembered what he did before he arrived. The bike was already smashed, and the pizza was already open, the scent of the pizza then probably attracted the likes of The Trapper, who we see indulges himself on the pizza instead of going after Dwight.

    That's my take on it at least.

    "Delicious. Finally, some good [REDACTED] food." Gordan Ramsay

  • @RuneStarr said:

    Nah he's just distracted and drooling

    Can you blame him?

  • Dwight really throwing pizzas like pebbles.