PTB needs a Change!

DELETE BLOODPOINTS ON THE PTB.

Killers and Survivor should test everything on the Test Server for FREE.
But you need some Rules:

-No Hatch Keys
-Only 3 Insta Heals per day (But in SWF only 1 person can use them)
-No Ultra Rare and Very Rare Addons(only the new killer is allowed to use them.
But Players can only use 5 times Ultra Rare and Very Rare Addons per day)
-No Offerings(only 1 Memento Mori kill is allowed ,per day)
-Each Player get 1 Map Offering for the new Map, per day

I play on the PTB, because I want test stuff.
I dont want grind Bloodpoints.
I just want KYF for public, but with Rules.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Boss said:

    @HeroLives said:
    Boss said:

    Not even Broken keys? :'(

    Broken keys are survivors bread and butter you hear me! What would we do without them? 

    No no but seriously the heavy sigh I breathe when I open a chest to find a green key is unreal. 

    Could be useful if I could yeet it at a survivor or killer.

    Broken Keys from Chests need 1 Add-on on them by standard.

    That would be cool. Or they could give it a base aura power like the green maps. When using the broken key you see totems near your.  It’s not going to last long without add ons anyways when coming from a chest.
  • @ToxicAddiction said:
    ShyN3ko said:

    @Peanits said:

    It would be a nice change. The issue I do see though is that so long as you're giving people everything, a lot of people are going to use the best things they've got available to them. While it's important to see what that'll be like so rarer add-ons can be balanced as well, if you can just use very rare and ultra rare add-ons every game as the new killer, a bunch of people would.

    I think it would be best if you have everyone the same stuff to start out with. All perks, a couple of each add-on up to rare, then left the rest up to progress made from playing. That way very rare/ultra rare stuff stays rare and doesn't become the norm. Let's not forget that KYF is there if you just want to have everything and run the best add-ons the entire time.

    Thx for your informations.

    I think i will limited the very rare and ultra rare addons per day.

    And yes I could play in KYF.

    But first, my real life friends dont play DbD.

    Second, its a Public Test Server.

    I want play versus random Players.

    But this is DbD, you need Rules if everything is unlimited like in KYF.

    I just want KYF for public, but with Rules.

    Alternatively, a competent QA team is better than any of this nonsense. This is a half-assed approach to testing and no amount of tweaking will turn random people into a testing team.

    PTB = Public Test Beta
    Players test things for the devs.

1 2 ›