Sorry Claudette mains
I’ve been trying to learn stealth play as survivor and I’ve been using Blendette sorry everyone I am feeding the stereotype partially anyway, I still don’t crouch walk everywhere.
I’ve been trying to learn stealth play as survivor and I’ve been using Blendette sorry everyone I am feeding the stereotype partially anyway, I still don’t crouch walk everywhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please no ma’am bubba scary
I use Claudette for my survivor main as well, and honestly, she's not super stealthy when you know how to look for her and where she blends in. I've found them on Darkest Moonlight in MacMillan quite a lot, as I played KYF a lot before they completely disabled the offerings. (F for Respects)
The new lighting makes Bill and David harder to find, imo.
@Eninya they don’t always know where to look though so it works sometimes.