um... huh?

what is this?

what is this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup Matchmaking seems to be completely broken for everyone.
I see nothing but pure balance.
What sucks is I de-ranked, even though I killed two people that are WAAAAY above me.
You may have depiped but compared with what you have against what they have it is a win. 4 perks all at tier 1 plus no addons against much more experienced survivors. You did well.
Thanks. I was a little irritated because I was getting juked pretty well, but I killed two of 'em so I feel like I know where I am supposed to be. Just gotta get there lol.
it will come all you need is more experience and a better loadout.
W e l p.