Matchmaking is bit broke
So as title says matchmaking is broke an am not on about the waiting times this time, me an a friend played most of the night last night he is rank 2 an am a rank 4 for 95% of matches we came up against killer between rank 20-17, the 2 randoms were always around rank 5-3 so yeah needless to say how these matches went I did of corse let a few kill me after not even hooking someone but still that's not point.
Surely the new matchmaking system that they are busy implementing into the game atm isn't that much broke it can't tell the difference between ranks an I know for fine fact their will be survivors around rank 18 to play killers of there own rank as even when I played killer (rank 10) I was getting rank 19 survivors... Am happy the waiting times have shortend but it can't be good experience for those who are learning the game or just not that good as killer or survivor...
Sorry rant over haha
Surely the new matchmaking system that they are busy implementing into the game atm isn't that much broke it can't tell the difference between ranks an I know for fine fact their will be survivors around rank 18 to play killers of there own rank as even when I played killer (rank 10) I was getting rank 19 survivors... Am happy the waiting times have shortend but it can't be good experience for those who are learning the game or just not that good as killer or survivor...
Sorry rant over haha
Comments
I had a match this morning where I went against a rank 20 billy
ranks were like
5, 6, 8, 9 and the 20 killer
No joke. Couldn't believe it. He killed 1 of us.
However. Devs. Please, please just don't let matchmaking algorithm put people together who are almost literally at the opposite ends of this planet. I'm from Eastern Europe, and I regularly get survivors from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, one time even Australia.
I assume a decent algorithm is not easy to make, but this part? Not letting people join a lobby with a ping of 3-400, sometimes more... that should be easy.
I keep getting rank 2-4 survivors
10, never find green survivors
How did he kill 1 of you?
Idk if poor Susie is cut out for it
I CALLED IT!
It’s a difficult transition from Wraith to Susie, but yea. KYF makes it too easy
Alright. Bring your team and we can play KYF sometime.
Its hilarious how bad the matchmaking is lately. I am rank 1 survivor and have gotten killers in the 15-20 rank range over the last few days. I feel so bad for them.
Twice this week
Alright, my name on ps4 is KiraElijah
Apparently they are collecting data. You can see it at the top of the general discussions page in bright ass green.
He soft camped 1 of them. Was going back and forth. I was solo. I don't know if they were SWF or not.
He got a chainsaw down pretty early and camped a bit at the beginning, which is fine. Once we unhooked, he tunnelled, got that person again and hard camped the 2nd time, once they died the game was about over.
I was surprised 1 died as well. I hadn't faced a rank 20 killer in like 2 years man.
I'm so happy I can't get to rank 20 again, it was painful as hell.
Rank 15 is painful as well actually O_O (I don't play a lot of survivor)