Stop hating Legion

Comments

  • We gave him a new name he’s now known as tunnel me Elmo.

    sincerly,
    survivors
  • I agree, I tried playing billy again and oh boy does it feel cheap compared to a non-franklins non-moonwalking legion.

    EXTREME map presence on anything but lerys.
    Instadowns up the ass
    Normal Movementspeed.

    But ppl perceive ######### like billy and nurse as "skilled" and therefore will not yap about them even tho it takes almost no time to get used to them.

  • They are just bad survivors.
  • @HeroLives said:
    We gave him a new name he’s now known as tunnel me Elmo.

    sincerly,
    survivors

    The tunneling often comes from the fact that as legion you want to hit nearby survivors, so if you catch the unhooker first while the unhooked is still nearby you will tunnel as legion since spreading out those hits is beneficial esp with dirty knives. The unhooked needs to be hit first or lucky that another is nearby else he lands on the hook again lol

  • @HeroLives said:
    We gave him a new name he’s now known as tunnel me Elmo.

    sincerly,
    survivors

    The tunneling often comes from the fact that as legion you want to hit nearby survivors, so if you catch the unhooker first while the unhooked is still nearby you will tunnel as legion since spreading out those hits is beneficial esp with dirty knives. The unhooked needs to be hit first or lucky that another is nearby else he lands on the hook again lol

    Everything is nearby since legion has frenzy.he’s like small-medium nerf nurse with legs ,and built in aura. 
  • Make fun of legion, you will get a lesion

  • Yes, stop it. Let's hate Freddy instead.

  • Make fun of legion, you will get a lesion

    Oh go frenzy yourself. Jk 

    i like your rhyme.


  • @Eveline said:
    Title.

    Im thinking in DC all time I see legion in match, nufff sez

  • @HeroLives said:
    Everything is nearby since legion has frenzy

    If by everything you mean a quarter of a small map, then sure.

  • I will not stop hating Legion. Never.

  • Stop playing Legion.

  • I haven't even leveled legion... no points will be invested in this.... this.... thing!.. worse design to ever come to the game... no skill, no punishment for mistakes and away too cheese the chase? and I as player who enjoys a challenge as a killer am supposed to not express my dislike for this product they put out?........ if it weren't for Jeff I wouldn't have even opened up my wallet... thankfully "The Nightmare" DLC is garbage so I don't have to worry about missing anything until the rework comes out...