@Orion Sadly no, we can only hope people see the downvote stuff and realize it's bait and a flame inducing one at that probably.
I wish when people made these types of threads they put joking or j/k in the tile since most of us remember the other times this happened and the flame that ensued.
I mean honestly I don't give a (explicative referring to bowel waste) about the new killer ever since Legion came out. Legion is the killer I have wanted for a while. I like most things about Legion too (excluding the Frank Mixtape hell combo.)
Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic if we got a medieval killer. However, all of the hype from the last few killers has just been a dissapointing pattern.
- Community gets excited - New chapter over-hyped - BHVR staff teases community (Insert image of poking a sleeping bear with a stick) - PTB Releases - Fails to meet most expectations
- Chapter releases - Still fails to meet expectations - Killer subforum and General Discussions get spammed with "nEw KiLlEr Op" threads. - Killer gets a (usually) unjust nerf (50/50 chance) - Most Surviviors think new survivors perks are dumb - All of 100 people actually play as the new survivior.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice
0/10, better luck next time
I still don't understand why people think this Bee meme is funny. Am I missing something or what?
Welcome to the modern age of humor, makes about as much sense as the modern mumble rappers or song "artists" in general.
Ok ok, I can't keep the secret any longer, here's the real new killer and he's a looker.
Edit: link didn't work.
Oh no, how did it leak.
Welp, surprise's ruined, pack it in boys.
Now I wish the downvote button hadn't been removed.
can you please close and/or remove this thread?
it just increases people's frustration/impatience and maybe a ban hammer warning to the OP would be fine~~~
Here, fixed it so use at will !!!!!
Will that also hide this thread? Because that's what I was going for. I hate clickbait with a passion.
well let's use the "flag" button instead
@Orion Sadly no, we can only hope people see the downvote stuff and realize it's bait and a flame inducing one at that probably.
I wish when people made these types of threads they put joking or j/k in the tile since most of us remember the other times this happened and the flame that ensued.
Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic if we got a medieval killer. However, all of the hype from the last few killers has just been a dissapointing pattern.
- Community gets excited
- New chapter over-hyped
- BHVR staff teases community (Insert image of poking a sleeping bear with a stick)
- PTB Releases
- Fails to meet most expectations
- Still fails to meet expectations
- Killer subforum and General Discussions get spammed with "nEw KiLlEr Op" threads.
- Killer gets a (usually) unjust nerf (50/50 chance)
- Most Surviviors think new survivors perks are dumb
- All of 100 people actually play as the new survivior.