######### game now
this game is starting to become ######### and its only going to get worse if killers keep camping in front of survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok bro, maybe take a break
Get payback, play killer and camp them
Dont get caught.
I think he knows abuot all the 2nd chance stuff and stuff enabling brain-dead unhooks, so he doesnt want to play killer either. at least thats my guess
@murryyg Are you on ps4 by any chance? Because if so, I'm not sorry.
Ehhh doesn't this happen in like lower ranks?
Never saw a camper in green/purple or red ranks.
Honestly it's a ######### tactic and sucks for the person being camped but the guy camping will probably derank, that 1 kill is not enough to even safe pip and just rush gens while the killer is camping, don't be dumb and try to save, it's not worth.
I assume you're a lower rank, try to rankup, if not, sorry.
As others have mentioned Kindred is useful in ranks above 12. Borrowed time is good too. Every killer does not camp, you just have to play long enough to encounter them. You can also play killer and be the kind of killer you want to have in your survivor games.
Usually a face camper throws the whole game so just know your helping your team by staying on the hook.
Try not to get too bothered by it, Maybe take a brake from the game for a few days?
I know myself when I face SWFs back to back the game gets unfun and I usually will take a brake for a day maybe even a week and can go back in later and have fun again. There's no real point in playing a game if your not having fun.
It’s Okay to take breaks.