My look on NOED

So everyone has there opinion on NOED. As a survivor main,  I think it's there to slow the game down. If a SWF group wants to gen rush then NOED will indeed work against them in the end, and making them a little salty. But if you slow down and do the totems while you do the gens, and don't gen rush then NOED is a worthless perk. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comments

  • Do we need another NOED thread
  • @ClogWench said:
    Do we need another NOED thread

    It's the hot topic nowadays.

  • NOED has counterplay.

    It indirectly counters gen rushing a bit. The perk can be disabled by cleansing 5 totems at 14 seconds each.

    If Thrill of the Hunt is active, then it is longer.

    The perk only activates at end game...

    Grow up. get over it.

  • The only reason I posted this is because I am sick of people saying they need to slow the game down. And survivor's complaints about NOED. Lol don't gen rush and do totems. Both problems solved. That's all I wanted to say.
  • Noed is fine against swf, if they all die it's 100% survivors fault.
    Against solos it's currently not balanced, the counterplays aren't viable. A totem counter in the HUD could fix the issue and make it more balanced against solos.

  • I'm def calling the Doctor...getting tired of seeing these threads vomitted out daily...
  • But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
  • I made a post hoping to stop this, did not work however

  • But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
    I wouldn't say it's weak against SWF. Just not AS strong. Putting a totem counter in would fix a lot on that front without ever having to touch NOED itself.
  • ClogWench said:
    But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
    I wouldn't say it's weak against SWF. Just not AS strong. Putting a totem counter in would fix a lot on that front without ever having to touch NOED itself.
    Yep exactly, one step more to close the gap.
  • I will agree with you as a solo, I try to do 1 gen then look for totems. Sometimes I get crap over it but more then often the others are a swf group and think they are going to win.
  • I cant believe you still brag about this. You see a totem? Break it, that's all it is to noed. It prolongs the game by less than 20 seconds. One loopable window takes more.
    Also keep in mind that: killers are not entitled to kills/sacrifices, survivors are not entitled to escapes. Earn it. Game is and always will be balanced towards survivors, you can break totems, if not pay for it.

    Edit: Noed has been directly nerfed at least twice, so quit whining unless you want to see only Billy in your games.
  • 20 sec lol have you played against a hag that puts traps around them. That's is a well played end game tactic. Lol
  • ClogWench said:
    But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
    I wouldn't say it's weak against SWF. Just not AS strong. Putting a totem counter in would fix a lot on that front without ever having to touch NOED itself.
    It would but some people won't hear anything of it because they don't want the totems cleansed, they want NOED to activate.

    All the while they lobby dodge SWF.
  • @mike4707 said:
    20 sec lol have you played against a hag that puts traps around them. That's is a well played end game tactic. Lol

    Crouch lol