So about that new chapter
I have been quite absent from dbd as i got burnt out a week or so after legions release. Is there anything big i missed? i already know about the ds change but i cant find anything on the new chapter.
I have been quite absent from dbd as i got burnt out a week or so after legions release. Is there anything big i missed? i already know about the ds change but i cant find anything on the new chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No news yet. Some people think the survivor is a carnival lady.
New chapter PTB is most likely coming out tomorrow.
Soon™
We're all in the dark so far, All we've gotten is Soon™
Best guess is March 5th for PTB and some teaser in the next week but no official word yet.
Yeah it has been teased, Polyester posted a pic of a flag on Twitter
PaulieEsther?
That wasn't anything important honestly. I hope it is tomorrow but I don't think so.
Yeah I forgot how to spell his name XD
Honestly, I checked it out as well.
I didn't make any mistake though lol
No info. Anything you hear is just guess work.
They've repeated numerous times lately that they're redesigning the way the communicate. The "teaser" was the decisive nerf. 5 days away from Tuesday. That's how it's been before, so the PTB probably comes out tomorrow.
No news yet. We can't expect anything until the teaser trailer arrives (and the DS news is not that), but that's had an ETA of 'any day now' for weeks. At this rate, there might not be a PTB before that streamer invite BHVR is doing.
There'd probably be a shorter PTB, but there have been longer gaps between killers. A 12th or 19th of March release would either be right on schedule or still in time for a 'Winter' release.