Feng Min Or The Doctor
People of the fog! I originally am a killer main but lately I played a lot of survivors. I was willing to buy The doctor, but I then realized how much fun i had playing survivors. So, I ASK YOU DEAR PEOPLE!
FENG the cutie
OR
Doc the cutie
-make your choice( and tell me)
Comments
both
I chose them both
it worth!
depends.
Feng has some mediocre perks, nothing great, nothing bad.
Doctor is a horrible killer, but has some pretty good perks.
I would get all other killer first before buying doctor. Even freddy, I know he's week but he will get his rework hopefully soon
Thanks for all comments!
p.s: i have 9000 IS to spend
What are your other options?
But really since survivors are just skins youbwould probably be better off with the killer.
Honestly I have asked what your other options are but even if these 2 are the last ones, you should just wait for the new DLC.
I would like to buy THE LEGION too.
they're cool to
Feng is cutest surv, no competition. Doc is just a unit, so to me Feng > Doc.
Doctor. He's a mid tier Killer with some good perks and is really fun to play as. His laughs are also godly.
hehehe....
Feng min
Don't, some people disconnect just because you are Legion, they are very annoying to go against
-Noted
Thanks!
COMMON GUYS!!!!
I'M REACHING MADNESS TIER 3!
CONCLUSION FOR NOW: DOCTOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!!!
better get FAIR 15k points than ex ones