Anyone else come across the 'God Leatherface' on PS4?

P3 Leatherface – French guy – was rank 2 when we played him a couple of nights ago.

OMG I never knew he could be so good. We were destroyed. Was convinced he must have had purple add-ons but no I was wrong. There was no escape.

Who knows maybe he is on the forum?

Comments

  • Was hoping this post would be about me lol, been insidious LF last few day with all 3-4k's. Was hoping you were one of those salty survs XD.
    But anyway, no I haven't sounds like somebody I'll need to keep an eye out for!

  • LF's purple addons suck lol

  • No..... there is no secret way of playing LF... there is only poor play by survivors.... as long as you're by a window you counter LF... and sometimes you can abuse the hitboxes causing the chainsaw attack to run out before he gets you.... LF is another that needs a rework 
  • I am mostly using hammer and lunge since chainsaw is too situational.
  • Leatherface destroying at rank 2? Must be console or potatoe survivors lol
  • I play mostly killer now. So, no, I didn't play against the guy

  • It's good to know LF gets some respect. I like playing him a lot. He's a dangerous guy and I like that.
  • Eveline said:
    I am mostly using hammer and lunge since chainsaw is too situational.
    Like when they hook rush the basement and you just stand reved on the stairs for them
  • Eveline said:
    I am mostly using hammer and lunge since chainsaw is too situational.
    Like when they hook rush the basement and you just stand reved on the stairs for them
    Basement is Bubba's playground you don't ever go there.
  • Eveline said:
    Eveline said:
    I am mostly using hammer and lunge since chainsaw is too situational.
    Like when they hook rush the basement and you just stand reved on the stairs for them
    Basement is Bubba's playground you don't ever go there.
    Anytime I see someone basemented by hag, billy, or bubba it’s gg for my teammate Bc ######### you im not going down there.
  • @Rex_Huin said:
    P3 Leatherface – French guy – was rank 2 when we played him a couple of nights ago.

    OMG I never knew he could be so good. We were destroyed. Was convinced he must have had purple add-ons but no I was wrong. There was no escape.

    Who knows maybe he is on the forum?

    LF lul, just vault :lol:

  • What perks did this Bubba play with and which map? Just curious. And LF is actually strong with non-purple ones. Faster Charge are kinda necessary for him. Some also play with the beastmarks.
    And like many said LF isn't really a strong killer. His chainsaw is mostly for quick pallet destruction or punishing survivors for big mistakes.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Anytime I see someone basemented by hag, billy, or bubba it’s gg for my teammate Bc [BAD WORD] you im not going down there.

    Finaly somebody gets it, that is how to stop Bubba getting 3-4k's and giving him at most a 2k.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Anytime I see someone basemented by hag, billy, or bubba it’s gg for my teammate Bc [BAD WORD] you im not going down there.

    Finaly somebody gets it, that is how to stop Bubba getting 3-4k's and giving him at most a 2k.

    I got this after the first time someone pulled this on me. Tbh I want to add spirit to it too Bc she’s somewhat difficult to get people out of the basement with too , quick phase walking ass. 
  • All I can do is tell you what I saw – there is currently a god tier French Leatherface at rank 2 on PS4.

    You can either heed my words or not but don't say I didn’t warn you.