Survivor Hitbox

I think the survivor hitbox is too large sometimes, and makes it too easy for the killer to hit. Developers, can you make it slightly smaller?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqHObDiQ9d4

Comments

  • 0_0 #########???
    Pretty good job so far???
  • This content has been removed.
  • Huntress Pig with the sneaky hatchet through the wall! LUL....

  • That's not the devs, that's Amanda in the suit. She's crazy powerful and RBTs are just the beginning! o_o

  • Looks like latency issues. Dedicated servers should fix this.
    Just chill and let the devs do a good job.
    If this kind of things happen after dedicated servers we need to look into it.
  • @CotJocky said:
    Huntress Pig with the sneaky hatchet through the wall! LUL....

    Now that I think about it, it may have been Amanda throwing her Reverse Bear Trap. It's probably a better use of her traps.

  • It's honestly a cross between hitboxes and latency issues because of being a P2P game currently.

    For instance, I somehow missed a survivor with a Trapper machete at point blank range, with the blade passing through the survivor's shoulder and then later in the chase, landing a blow on them through a rock.

    As Huntress, I throw a hatchet and have it pass harmlessly through their torso, and yet when I toss one at the empty space they were once occupying when they rounded a corner, it's a confirmed hit.

    Part of the problem will indeed be fixed with dedicated servers come, but it's only half the issue.
  • Guys guys. It's just a REALLY long knife. Nothing to see here, move along

  • I so agree....Like you can't hit me from 10 ft away. Bish you ain't no huntress. 
  • OMG Pig has finally a gun.

    Is this the buff we all expect?

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    Pig's blade extends through her sleeve so there may be more where that came from.

    What Amanda actually has under her robe.

  • this definitely isn’t a hitbox issue