Licensed characters outfits

The developers have been talking about it for a long time and there is no related news about this.
Should I lose hope of having outfits of my license characters?
What do you say, guys?

Comments

  • Yes. If they don’t have a single alternate by now, they never will.
  • I don't mind for some reason. But when I play survivor I am obsessed with clothes.
  • I know it is unlikely that we will have them for:
    1-money: this may be the least likely
    2-disinterests: devs may no longer be interested in them after trying it many times
    3-do not know what to take: the developers may be more interested in the outfits that come out in specific scenes of a movie (or maybe they try to make original outfits for the license characters)
    It's all I could find, please be free to expand the list  
    (and sorry for my english)

  • I think they don't give us licensed character cosmetics because they cannot sell anything to take an extra profit from a licensed character and if they give us some cosmetics for free or only unlocked with shards  for the licensed ones then they won't take a profit and they are not interested in spending resources only for our happiness.
    It's only my theory but i thin it's pretty plausible. 

  • I just want a red and green sweater Freddy :frown:
  • I'd be more than happy with just getting the creepy old weathered mask for Michael, and the older badass Laurie, both from the latest Halloween movie;

  • I'd be more than happy with just getting the creepy old weathered mask for Michael, and the older badass Laurie, both from the latest Halloween movie;

    The moment I saw the trailer for this movie and saw how Myers and Laurie looked I wanted them in the game as costumes. I also think in one of the saw movies it showed someone dressed as the pig but in a black robe. I think that would be a good alternate as well for her. Too bad we'll probably never see them 😐
  • This is why I am so against licensed killers. There wont be any options for new skins.

  • Last time i checked there was a stream where someone asked the same thing and Mathieu said that he is trying his hardest, and to let him worry about it. I sure do hope they can manage something with the people over at Saw, because i know for damn sure they got some shoulder holster type look for Detective Tapp they're just dying to add into the game.

  • Last time i checked there was a stream where someone asked the same thing and Mathieu said that he is trying his hardest, and to let him worry about it. I sure do hope they can manage something with the people over at Saw, because i know for damn sure they got some shoulder holster type look for Detective Tapp they're just dying to add into the game.

    Wouldn't mind the saw theme being play when the trap counting down ur death sentence 
  • I think the best attitude to take here is "never say never", with the all the implied likelihood that comes when someone says "never say never".

    @katoptris said:
    Wouldn't mind the saw theme being play when the trap counting down ur death sentence 

    The problem with that is that the RBT timer can start and stop at any time. Hello Zepp's entire strength is in its buildup, which would be lost if you got into a chase or were downed halfway through your timer.

  • Snikers said:

    I think the best attitude to take here is "never say never", with the all the implied likelihood that comes when someone says "never say never".

    @katoptris said:
    Wouldn't mind the saw theme being play when the trap counting down ur death sentence 

    The problem with that is that the RBT timer can start and stop at any time. Hello Zepp's entire strength is in its buildup, which would be lost if you got into a chase or were downed halfway through your timer.

    What if it played the first 21 seconds when the timer pauses and the rest when it's going down?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgE
  • Never give up hope. They're coming.
  • idc
    i don't play as license survivor anyways