Help
So, ran discordance, iron maiden, and mad grit on legion, got merciless, achievement not earned, explain
All the same match-


So, ran discordance, iron maiden, and mad grit on legion, got merciless, achievement not earned, explain
All the same match-


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it’s cause the fourth one failed to load in.
are you ######### joking
Also fRaNkS Tap3 wHaT a N00b leGion!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry I guess you’ll have to do it again :,(
I want the adept, I am gonna get adept, no matter what
@Hoodedfengm1n you gotta do what you gotta do
rank 4 adept legion yay (internal pain)
@Hoodedfengm1n Susies breathing intensifies
I think Mori's ruin it too, you gotta get 4 sac (although sometimes it unlocks with a DC, sometimes not/might even unlock after a few games of 3-4k. Keep trying!)
I got adept spirit with a rancor mori so I don’t know if that’s true.
@Coriander @TreemanXD it was cause she did not fully load in, I tried again and got it
Congrats @Hoodedfengm1n
I let the jake gen a generator done before killing him last, to let there be 3 generators left
Because a claudette body blocked him into a vault
@Hoodedfengm1n that was nice. GL in the fog.