The Salute

I love it when survivors who make it to the exit gate wait for me to come by so they can salute me for a game well played! They bob up and down, sometimes really fast, like they’re saying “Man that was tough! You had us scared but we barely made it! A moment to reflect on our buddies who weren’t so fortunate...”

I play console so there’s no chat feature to send a “gg” message after a match. Still, this is a nice alternative that gives you some warm-n-fuzzies. To all you bouncy survivors, “good game” right back atcha! ;)

Comments

  • Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?
  • Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?
    You do it man, I can’t bare to break his heart
  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?

    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Waiting expectantly with big puppy dog eyes

  • yobuddd said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?

    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Waiting expectantly with big puppy dog eyes

    Son sit down a second , sometimes people are mean to you because you don’t realize what a real demon you’ve been. Other times people are jealous. They’re jealous because they don’t have what you have your skills, and they’ll be mean and hateful to try to make themselves feel better. Bc the truth is son some people are . They can’t stand to see someone else shine. So they’ll tease you. At first you’ll think it’s them trying to be friends, then you realize they are making fun of you. 

    I just want you to know son , I love you no matter what. Now get back out there squirt and make your forum papa proud.
  • Ok, now this is going to shoumd harsh, but they arent dancing for you. They're basically saying ######### you and #########. Jk lol
  • No.... NO! I don’t believe it! Surely you guys are just messing with me! These survivors have been so nice for so long. Bouncing all over the place. Just for me! You’re telling me they’re, they’re, ..... that they’re teasing me??? They’re being jerks??? That makes me feel........hostile! Where’s my kitchen knife!? I’ve got some stalking to do!

  • yobuddd said:

    No.... NO! I don’t believe it! Surely you guys are just messing with me! These survivors have been so nice for so long. Bouncing all over the place. Just for me! You’re telling me they’re, they’re, ..... that they’re teasing me??? They’re being jerks??? That makes me feel........hostile! Where’s my kitchen knife!? I’ve got some stalking to do!

    Yes, they're teasing you. Good luck have fun
  • In all honesty, the teabagging is a really annoying trait that so many survivors like to display. Toxic people love to be irritating. Perhaps, with enough community support, we could change the perception of teabagging as being a compliment (fat chance, yeah, I know). Still, if it was a positive, the toxics would stop on a dime. A toxic person doing something positive?! Pffft! They’d rather stop playing!

    They’d rather stop playing?! Hmmmmm. Now there’s a thought.....

    Anyway, that’s why I started this thread. Hoping to shame them a bit. It was fun though! :p

  • Literally laughed at the first few posts.

  • yobuddd said:

    In all honesty, the teabagging is a really annoying trait that so many survivors like to display. Toxic people love to be irritating. Perhaps, with enough community support, we could change the perception of teabagging as being a compliment (fat chance, yeah, I know). Still, if it was a positive, the toxics would stop on a dime. A toxic person doing something positive?! Pffft! They’d rather stop playing!

    They’d rather stop playing?! Hmmmmm. Now there’s a thought.....

    Anyway, that’s why I started this thread. Hoping to shame them a bit. It was fun though! :p

    I see you’re a dreamer.
  • @Raccoon said:
    Literally laughed at the first few posts.

    I did too! Laughed hard!!!

  • XD this post is great

  • yobuddd said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?

    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Waiting expectantly with big puppy dog eyes


    HeroLives said:
    Alright, who wants to be the first one to tell em?
    You do it man, I can’t bare to break his heart
    I can’t, man, I just CANT.
  • @yobuddd said:
    I love it when survivors who make it to the exit gate wait for me to come by so they can salute me for a game well played! They bob up and down, sometimes really fast, like they’re saying “Man that was tough! You had us scared but we barely made it! A moment to reflect on our buddies who weren’t so fortunate...”

    I play console so there’s no chat feature to send a “gg” message after a match. Still, this is a nice alternative that gives you some warm-n-fuzzies. To all you bouncy survivors, “good game” right back atcha! ;)

    the salute is all an netitquette rule nowadays! is liek hi good luck surviving~~~

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6uJGgoER4g

  • Tbh if I see a respectable killer I tend to do the come hither emote and point at the gate as if to gesture "come with me" "you did well" "you deserve an escape like me"