No dev stream in 3 weeks?
What's the deal? i'm not complaining mind you, just used to having something happen on a thursday, but you've been absent for a few weeks. did something happen/change since the end of the moonrise event?
What's the deal? i'm not complaining mind you, just used to having something happen on a thursday, but you've been absent for a few weeks. did something happen/change since the end of the moonrise event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're redesigning the way they communicate right now.
I really hope that we get a live stream Thursday, we need some new killer info!
PTB most likely comes out this Tuesday.
Strange that there hasn't been any streams or new info on the DLC, They've been very quiet lately about everything apart from the DS change.
I'm Hope PTB is this Tuesday but who knows...
I really miss streams. I loved the way they were back in the day every Thursday. Then we got 1 every other week and no there hasn't been one in so long.
I wish devs would do streams like back in 2016 - 2017.
I'm fine with no streams if it means their putting more work and effort into the game which it really needs badly since the Legion patch(darkness among us). Plus don't personally want to watch/listen to repeated or worthless info and nothing new.
So we can expect to see the Communication Cube in about two years from now?
There's no official information. But, unless you hear anything else, assume that it will be every 3 months like it's been until now.
Also, they are hiring (especially for DBD), which indicates that there should be some sort of game development, most likely new content (aka DLCs): https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/BehaviourInteractive/