Um mods
@Peanits @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) @not_Queen I reported these two survivors who were exploiting on a hill rock on father cambells chapel. I reported them in game and I have video footage of it. I managed to knock both of them down by lunging and then one dc'd while I got to mori the other. Where can I submit this footage?
Comments
@PhantomMask20763
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You might want to upload the video to your own YouTube channel since sometimes the uploads bug out on the support site.
The max length is 16 minutes is edit out any extraneous stuff if it's super long.
Every time I've tried to upload video footage, it's never worked, so I've always had to resort to uploading it to Youtube.
Same it's worked exactly one time.
Np
There is a file size limit on extensions. It's not really meant for videos, it's more for attaching crash logs and such. Youtube's probably the way to go, you can make the video unlisted if you like. Or Google Drive if you want it to be a little more private/don't want to clutter up your Youtube channel.