Ideal Hag/Trapper/Doctor Builds
Now that I'm slowly getting back into Dead by Daylight, I figured I should try to get used to killers again, specifically with my favorite two Killers: the Trapper and the Hag. The Doctor is a close second. Looking back at the builds I have on them now, I figured I could use some help finding out more suitable Perk Builds for them. Right now, these are the Builds that I run:
Hag: BBQ and Chili, Ruin, Sloppy Butcher and Franklin's Demise
( BBQ and Ruin are top-tier perks as they always are. I always end up using Franklin's Demise whenever i see an item and Sloppy Butcher is there because I don't exactly know what to replace it with.)
Trapper: STBFL, Ruin, Brutal Strength and BBQ and Chili
( BBQ and Ruin = same reason. Brutal Strength is fun for pallets, but maybe I could use something better and STBFL is more or less a personal preference.)
Doctor: Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overwhelming Presence and BBQ and Chili
(BBQ and Chili=BBQ and Chili and the other three perks, I feel, work REALLY well with each other in terms of the Doctor and his tendency for a huge Terror Radius.)
These are the builds I usually run. I love these three since I get more control of the map and allows me to potentially end chases more quickly. If anyone has any good Perk Builds for these three, please let me know. Thanks for reading, and see you in the fog!
Comments
Oddly enough I've had a huge amount of luck on Hag using M&A, Tinkerer, Nurse's Calling, and BBQ. The small terror radius and it suddenly vanishing seems to help a LOT. Particularly with people that don't remember to NOT sprint when they've been rescued from a hook.
Dude I wouldn't use BBQ on Hqg since she's more of a set up then chase into traps kind of killer. Not a chase heavy killer
For Hag: Ruin, M&A, Nurses and MYC
Doctor: Unnerving presence, Distressing, BBQ and Ruin.