No longer a needed thread.
I got my answer.
I got my answer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks @Grandkurama
Here’s my favorite Perks to run and why:
Enduring—This is gonna sound crazy, but I don’t use Deep Wound to down, so I love to delete pallets. This Perk helps with that a lot and also deals with Decisive a bit.
Bamboozle—Legion is a 110 M1 Killer; this Perk makes him much better at shutting down loops.
Monitor and Abuse—16m TR when out of a chase, 40m aura reading when Frenzy activates.
Thanatophobia—Legion is literally the only Killer that can make this Perk do something.
Other Perks that I don’t run 100% of the time but still like on Legion:
A Nurse’s Calling—Good with Thana since it makes Survivors more likely to heal against Legion.
Hex: Ruin—You know damn well why.
Barbecue and Chili—Allows you to sprint to distant Surivors and nets you a ######### ton of Bloodpoints since Legion is the best Bloodpoint Killer in the game hands down. If you don’t end a game with Brutality and Chaser maxed and Deviousness 50% full or more, you’re doing something wrong.
Brutal Strength—I just hate pallets lmao
Spirit Fury—See above
Thank you @No_Mither_No_Problem
I unlocked Legion just today, so this thread had perfect timing. I was aiming for Discordance, Bamboozle, BBQ and M&A anyway.
Thanks both of you i’ll throw on brutal and monitor