Everyone's thoughts on DS upcoming rework?

Will it still be a strong perk and will it stay in the meta? What do you all think? I believe it will remain meta.

Comments

  • People will still use it just wont be as ridiculous as before
  • Fenrir said:
    People will still use it just wont be as ridiculous as before
    Agreed.
  • Seems pretty good, I like it so far

  • Seems pretty good, I like it so far

    Same here. I'm shocked the devs found a way to balance it properly.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Seems pretty good, I like it so far

    Same here. I'm shocked the devs found a way to balance it properly.

    Honestly...same, never doubted them for a second tho :lol:

  • Looks like it's gonna be more fair for all players than now.

  • Will it still be a strong perk and will it stay in the meta? What do you all think? I believe it will remain meta.
    I really love the reworked perk to be honest since it's not that jail free card it once was! This will be a great healthy feature to the game since it encourages more interactive gameplay for both sides! :)
  • I'm excited :) I've been needing an anti-tunnel perk for myself because I have ######### teammates and this will do nicely.I never used D-Strike before but now I'm leveling Laurie for it.

    It'll still be powerful but nowhere near as a headache as it was, normally it's just stressful seeing that icon and knowing what it means. Now if Survivors are smart and they're in the situation they'll use it in the endgame which is where you should be using it as a Survivor, Blood Warden is going to come in handy.

  • Im a big fan of it now honestly! As a killer that doesnt tunnel I dont have to really worry about the DS hijinks that are happening now and how frustrating it is. And also now as a survivor I finally have a non-toxic counter to tunnelers! Win-Win

  • It’s stronger now than before. Still does the same thing but with a caveat, but it can now reset killer obsession perks up to 4 times a game. They buffed the ever loving ######### out it.
  • I like the fact that it won't waste killer's time anymore. But other than that, I see the rework as a buff, since now potentially 4 people can use it in the endgame, gates powered / open and killers won't be able to stop them.

    I thought they wanted it to have a downside, like Deliverance / broken status. But I don't see absolutely any downside to new DS (or old one for that matter)

  • Absolutely trash perk.
    BT is MORE powerful like antitunneling perk.

  • I like everything except the obsession changing part. That part needs to go. Otherwise, great change. 
  • Now it's more of a Stay out of jail free card then a One way ticket to your nightmare for Killers . Atleast now one person can use the DS at a time , I hated the current one which anyone can use it almost immediate or 30% wiggle which just pissed me off .

    I bet those toxic survivors and their petty SWF boosting friends will start RaGEiNg In The FoRuMs.