Hook farmers will think twice now...

before they do unsafe unhooking. :)

Comments

  • Why will they?

    They can rush unhooks and even if the survivor goes down, they'll be granted a free escape.
  • Wait. I thought only the unhooked person gets to use ds before the timer runs out.
  • The only thing this will discourage is tunneling, which is a very good thing.

  • Good balance, both sides need to be smart in how they handle it.
  • Eveline said:
    Wait. I thought only the unhooked person gets to use ds before the timer runs out.
    Yeah that's true.

    What I'm trying to say is...

    Currently: Rush unhook -> unhooked survivor goes down -> gets hooked again

    Future: Rush unhook -> unhooked survivor goes down -> uses DS for free escape.

    It looks like it will make rushed unhooks more powerful, with the killer being forced to slug.
  • I was thinking they will slug unhooked fast then go for the unhooker.
  • I wish there was a survivor perk that gave the unhooker the expossed effect if they unhook you in the killer's face without Borrowed Time... That would make me play solo survivor again.
  • @Eveline said:
    before they do unsafe unhooking. :)

    Why would they?
    All tools for completely safe unsafe unhooks are there.
    We have invulnerability during unhooking, cancelable unhooking animation, messed up hitboxes at the hook, Borrowed time (buffed by mending), now we additionally got DS.

    Did I forget sth?

  • When you put it that way yeah. :lol:

    I was hoping they would be at least scared to become a target now.
  • @Eveline said:
    When you put it that way yeah. :lol:

    I was hoping they would be at least scared to become a target now.

    They only need to be scared if its a nurse or a chainsaw killer that one shots them, otherwise.... no big deal
    (but even then they still got flashlight saves, bodyblocking, sabo etc as 2nd chances)

  • The only thing this will discourage is tunneling, which is a very good thing.

    I mean as a killer all that means I have to do is just slug you for a minute and then come to pick you up