With the new DS changes, will DS still only be usable one time?
I don't think this was clear enough in the post, but does this mean that DS can be used twice?
If it was there sorry I didn't see it.
I don't think this was clear enough in the post, but does this mean that DS can be used twice?
If it was there sorry I didn't see it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tooltip says it will deactivate once you actually get the skillcheck.
So after getting off a hook you have 60 seconds to use it.
If you dont use it in that situation, you can use it again after your second hook
I'm sorry, but it really is unclear if the perk is usable twice, since you can get unhooked twice before death.
@not_Queen Please help. ;[
It is still one time use