Survivors being toxic?
I would play regular games and of course DBD is buggy in itself but I was running fine Ping, no lag at all and I was accused by some salty Claudettes about lag switch, I had Micheal Myers with perma EW3, and I one shotted both Decisive Strike, Flashlight Claudettes with Self Care, I went in to a KYF and they bossed me on what I could and couldn't be, what I could and couldn't have. They told me I COULD NOT HAVE FRANKLIN'S DEMISE. They were allowed Flashlights. I did the same tactic to these 'ez git gud' survivors and one shotted both, one of them, the bossy one, would DC and call me out for slugging when I was just playing smart rather than not getting flash lighted.
I've been called a camper for leaving the area and coming back seconds later cause they were instantly saved, isn't camping gens the same thing? you are just holding the objective.
Now, killers can be salty, body smacking campers who target one survivor the whole game, tunneling is not bad, it's a smart strategy that gets survivors butt hurt, because they didn't do their job to survive.
Any stories?
Comments
Bad computers can impact performance. The complaint about KYF people "bossing" you around is laughable. You chose to play with them and there's no points involved. Often they won't use certain items, themselves, and if you really have an issue with it, don't play with them. There's absolutely no reason to complain about what you choose to subject yourself to on the forums.
If they go for an insta-save and don't give you a chance to move away, that's on them and a bad play by them. Camping isn't against the rules, anyway, and they're just being delusional. Survivors can't camp gens, though, and if they keep going back to one you're pressuring, that's typically a bad play by them unless others are working on other gens, too.
While playing against a killer, he had StBfL and I was the obsession because no one had an obsession perk. I was playing solo and when end game came, the other person DCed to try to give me hatch. When the chat came, I was called names and he flamed us both, assuming with were SWF and (seemingly?) that I had DS.
Trust me, I regretted it, I didn't talk to them after that but right you are on the kyf.
If someone gives me red flags, I'm very likely to bounce. I'm also fussy, so I'd refuse to go in without a counter if they could just bring in flashlights. I mean you could still bring in light born or overwhelming presence, but it's not very nice when they make rules that you have to follow that they do not. At that point, I'd probably tell one of the others to play killer or just leave. Sounds like they were just trying to pick on you or something.
Allow them, once I had a baby clown tunnel me for 5 gens, then when I finally escape he cries about how with Hag he could have easily got me, so we go into a kyf me, him and a friend of mine, I loop him for all 3 gens and he couldn't catch me. He called my window loops 'spamming'. I laughed at him and he blocked me, that was back on xbox though, are u on console too? Since you get a lot of manchilds, like Ochido.
PS4, yeah, Micheal main of course, Clown too.
Someone once said I was tunneling when I continued to follow them right after they threw down a pallet and was at the beginning of the game.
I love Mike he's so fun.