What I REALLY Love

Man, you know what I_ really_ love? Love more than anything? More than the Legion with Frank's Mix Tape/Moonwalking?

I love starting a lobby, seeing four enthusiastic-looking people come in all at once, ready to go - then I love burning my one Bloody Party Streamers offering... and getting an Infinite Loading Screen.

It's the ######### BEST ever.

Comments

  • Yup so many offerings wasted. A double XP week/weekend as a goodwill gesture would be nice.
  • @MysterTal said:
    Man, you know what I_ really_ love? Love more than anything? More than the Legion with Frank's Mix Tape/Moonwalking?

    I love starting a lobby, seeing four enthusiastic-looking people come in all at once, ready to go - then I love burning my one Bloody Party Streamers offering... and getting an Infinite Loading Screen.

    It's the [BAD WORD] BEST ever.

    yes, I have infinite loading screen like everyday once, then ctrl+alt+supr and restart game

    I also have the NAT error sometimes too! gotta restart the PC in taht case

  • Every evening I have at least one of those.

    A friend of mine had one while we were both throwing in Party Streamers, the Killer also and one Survivor a green envelope... A lot of BPs he missed.

  • Loading screen simulator is my absolute favorite game mode in DbD!