Using OOO to sabotage ds users

And getting tombstoned by Myers.
I won't give up tho. :lol:

Comments

  • Huh?

    I am using object of obsession so ds users have to wiggle before they can use ds.
  • You're doing God's work, noble citizen.

    Well, The Entity's, anyway. Heh.

    I have to re-purchase Halloween so I can get Laurie back. I miss her, and stealth-grabbing peeps off gens with Myers.

  • @Eveline said:
    Huh?

    I am using object of obsession so ds users have to wiggle before they can use ds.

    im using DS+OoO so salty DS haters got annoyed

  • Coriander said:

    You're doing God's work, noble citizen.

    Well, The Entity's, anyway. Heh.

    I have to re-purchase Halloween so I can get Laurie back. I miss her, and stealth-grabbing peeps off gens with Myers.

    OWO lol do u run OOO and SS for a double combo
  • @Eveline said:
    And getting tombstoned by Myers.
    I won't give up tho. :lol:

    Played against such a kind of SWF yesterday, I think I will DC next time

  • Master said:

    @Eveline said:
    And getting tombstoned by Myers.
    I won't give up tho. :lol:

    Played against such a kind of SWF yesterday, I think I will DC next time

    Don't just bring a ebony and if they show sings of being a set mori there asses
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

    @Eveline said:

    And getting tombstoned by Myers.

    I won't give up tho. :lol:

    Played against such a kind of SWF yesterday, I think I will DC next time

    Don't just bring a ebony and if they show sings of being a set mori there asses

    I cant just bring an ebony every time someone has a toolbox in my lobby.
    Sadly they are not as common. Also, you can bring DS every game withotu any costs because reasons.... lul

  • Non-obsession DS is arguably more powerful, but I guess the thought is nice.
  • Master said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

    @Eveline said:

    And getting tombstoned by Myers.

    I won't give up tho. :lol:

    Played against such a kind of SWF yesterday, I think I will DC next time

    Don't just bring a ebony and if they show sings of being a set mori there asses

    I cant just bring an ebony every time someone has a toolbox in my lobby.
    Sadly they are not as common. Also, you can bring DS every game withotu any costs because reasons.... lul

    Lol dude toolbox don't mean a thing I'm a solo and I bring them in all the time to escape and not be beeped over buy greedy players (only reason I run sc) lol
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Master said:

    @redsopine01 said:

    Master said:

    @Eveline said:
    
    And getting tombstoned by Myers.
    
    I won't give up tho. :lol:
    
    
    
    Played against such a kind of SWF yesterday, I think I will DC next time
    

    Don't just bring a ebony and if they show sings of being a set mori there asses

    I cant just bring an ebony every time someone has a toolbox in my lobby.

    Sadly they are not as common. Also, you can bring DS every game withotu any costs because reasons.... lul

    Lol dude toolbox don't mean a thing I'm a solo and I bring them in all the time to escape and not be beeped over buy greedy players (only reason I run sc) lol

    But you said I should just bring a mori.
    I have to decide that in the lobby, not during teh game lol

  • I can't wait until we get the DS nerf. I hear it's coming soon™
  • @The_Crusader said:
    I can't wait until we get the DS nerf. I hear it's coming soon™

    Probably right aftre the patches with the freddy rework, the SC rework and the hatch closing mechanic

  • Flashlight is stronger killer than Freddy.
  • Coriander said:

    You're doing God's work, noble citizen.

    Well, The Entity's, anyway. Heh.

    I have to re-purchase Halloween so I can get Laurie back. I miss her, and stealth-grabbing peeps off gens with Myers.

    Why repurchase ?
  • Another guy here doing the same, but I use It to get chased before anyone else and I get to use all the pallets in the map