What if Unnerving Presence slowed down action speed?

Playing in high ranks it happens a lot that survivor repair gens while near the killer, and I had times I wished I could slow them just enough to not make them complete the gen in my face. So I though about Unnerving Presence and how that would fit the perk. Instead of a flat speed reduction though, I would like a penalty based on the distance (maybe reaching 0 at 32m), so that some builds based on an enormous terror radius wouldn' benefit too much from the perk.

Comments

  • I don't like a general action speed penalty since there are a couple of perks already that slow down healing.

    If that perk would only slow down gens, that could work. Like a Coulrophobia for gens. Maybe that could be a new perk instead?

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    I don't like a general action speed penalty since there are a couple of perks already that slow down healing.

    If that perk would only slow down gens, that could work. Like a Coulrophobia for gens. Maybe that could be a new perk instead?

    I actualy wasn't thinking about healing, more like totem cleansing and sabotaging.