Fix infinites in haddon field
The fences, bushes and houses in haddonfield have infinite potential and due to the vaulting changes, there is now no mindgame vs good survivors.
I would highly recommend reworking the map, in the current state in red ranks, just dear killers, disconnect.
There is no fun to be had on the map, I've had 5 games now on this map, all didn't go well while I 3-4k on every other map but this, especially because there are so many ultra safe places to go as survivor.
The new vaulting just lowered the little mindgame potencial you had to zero.
I'm gonna dc every single time I get this map from now on.
It's just not fun getting looped without any counter play.
Comments
I'm not a great looper so good killers have no issues catching me on those and on killer I just play Spirit or put a map offering in.