Favorite P3 Killer/Survivor?

My favorite Prestige 3 Killer is Hillbilly, all that blood just makes him look like the most hardcore brutal killer in the game, combined with that chainsaw he's a damn monster. Wraith is beautiful dripping in blood but he's not as scary as Hillbilly so despite looking amazing he's not my fav. I don't play Hillbilly so I may never get his P3, never know, one day maybe I will but as of right now no.I finally got my P3 Freddy and he is so worth it <3

Comments

  • Leatherface looks intimidating soaked in blood
  • Freddy looks pretty badass p3, second fave is Spirit though, she looks really good all bloody like that

  • Leatherface and the spirit looks really good with p3 clothes.

    @PhantomMask20763 I can't even see Freddy both outside of his dreamworld and inside of it. It is too dark. I never understood why Freddies go for the bloody clothes that almost nobody see.

  • @Delfador said:
    Leatherface and the spirit looks really good with p3 clothes.

    @PhantomMask20763 I can't even see Freddy both outside of his dreamworld and inside of it. It is too dark. I never understood why Freddies go for the bloody clothes that almost nobody see.

    It's mostly to just show our dedication to the character. Plus it's kind of noticeable when you get picked up and it sometimes depends on the maps brightness. Plus the bloody claw looks cool :p

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Delfador said:
    Leatherface and the spirit looks really good with p3 clothes.

    @PhantomMask20763 I can't even see Freddy both outside of his dreamworld and inside of it. It is too dark. I never understood why Freddies go for the bloody clothes that almost nobody see.

    It's mostly to just show our dedication to the character. Plus it's kind of noticeable when you get picked up and it sometimes depends on the maps brightness. Plus the bloody claw looks cool :p

    Exactly this, the claw is gorgeous and so satisfying to look at and when I love a Killer I might as well show my appreciation and get all 3.

  • @HatCreature said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Delfador said:
    Leatherface and the spirit looks really good with p3 clothes.

    @PhantomMask20763 I can't even see Freddy both outside of his dreamworld and inside of it. It is too dark. I never understood why Freddies go for the bloody clothes that almost nobody see.

    It's mostly to just show our dedication to the character. Plus it's kind of noticeable when you get picked up and it sometimes depends on the maps brightness. Plus the bloody claw looks cool :p

    Exactly this, the claw is gorgeous and so satisfying to look at and when I love a Killer I might as well show my appreciation and get all 3.

    Yeah, once you get to p2 there's no going back and you HAVE to p3 that killer. The bloody torso without the bloody head just doesn't look right...

  • Michael Myers.

    I don't think any of the survivors look good prestiged.
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    Quentin for sure but maybe I'm a bit biased because I like his style of clothing :P. Laurie also looks pretty good.

    For killer it's probably Pig because the blood isn't too much but just enough to make her appear darker and more violent. She also has a blade/hand type weapon like Freddy's so that makes her a clear winner.

    I've seen the P3 Pig and she looks sinister as #########, when the next event comes I'm getting her P3 next and then I'll have all my best Killers with P3.

  • Mr Dwight because he looks like a soft lil baby.
  • @HatCreature said:

    I've seen the P3 Pig and she looks sinister as [BAD WORD], when the next event comes I'm getting her P3 next and then I'll have all my best Killers with P3.

    What are your best killers?

    Clown spirit and huntress are mine. I also love playing as wraith and hag.

  • The Pig looks good at P3.

    The Hag looks like someone dumped red paint all over her, though... :'(

  • @Delfador said:

    @HatCreature said:

    I've seen the P3 Pig and she looks sinister as [BAD WORD], when the next event comes I'm getting her P3 next and then I'll have all my best Killers with P3.

    What are your best killers?

    Clown spirit and huntress are mine. I also love playing as wraith and hag.

    Freddy and Pig at the moment, their playstyles really compliment how I play. I used to be REALLY good at Clown but then I took a break and now I suck at him.

  • Trapper is so caked with gore and Feng looks like she was apart of a brutal murder.
  • Jake and the huntress Jake because it helps him blend in (though I wish they had his beard face bloody as that would suit the look better) and huntress because of the backstory has her taking out a entire platoon of German troops with her axes and it makes hee look the part
  • Leatherdaddy all the way. It really suits his butchers apron look.

  • p3 legion and p3 jeff, Jeff looks like kratos when he is p3

  • I enjoy the p3 look of:

    The Trapper
    The Hag
    and
    The Legion.

    I also like Dwight and Ace p3, especially since I got them both there.

  • Leatherface and Trapper.

    Ace and period Meg.

  • Hag and Dwight.

  • spirit's P3 bloody hands in the killer POV are the coolest weapon you can have.

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    p3 legion and p3 jeff, Jeff looks like kratos when he is p3

    I went straight for Suzie, I have P3d Legion, but don't think I've ever seen cosmetics!!!!

  • @Supernaut said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    p3 legion and p3 jeff, Jeff looks like kratos when he is p3

    I went straight for Suzie, I have P3d Legion, but don't think I've ever seen cosmetics!!!!

    If you play console (xbox) and see a p3 legion, you know who it is cause I never enter a trial without p3 julie