A post of apology to certain forums member
I would like to offer a public apology to a certain member of the community @SpongeBob420Pants. Last night it was late in the UK (2:00am) and I was half asleep and I misread a post by you. After misreading I attacked the post calling him a survivor main etc this was inappropriate due to memnot reading the post properly. I persisted to comment on the post after he politely asked me to not comment which was making matters worse. I am a persistent person and it gets the better of me sometimes, I do apologize for continuing to comment. In the future whatever post I see I will make sure I read it all thoroughly before commenting. I do hope we can get past this and I hope you will welcome my comments on your posts in the future. I like being in the forum's and it's where I like to pass ideas and thoughts between people. I don't wish to be known as the guy who jumps to conclusions or something.
Again my sincere apologies.
Again my sincere apologies.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/profile/SpongeBob420Pants
He got banned.
This ######### happens in this forum.
I don't think this is about jokes about oneself but how some people are lashing out in more than one post over a consistent time frame.