Is crouch spamming in front of killers "toxic" ?
because it should be
because it should be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I compared your blaming the people who are affected by it with bullies blaming their victims for being affected by bullying. That's what I wrote, that's what I said, that's what I meant.
You were saying that humans are to blame for having human reactions. Seem like the shoe fits just fine.
Human reactions, which are characteristic of humans (no, the name is not a coincidence). Humans also make up the bulk of the playerbase.
For a person that had been bullied in the past, the psychological impact of four teabagging Survivors might be of a lot more intense than you'd think.
That's why I said it would be nice for people like you to try it with a bit more empathy for once instead of excusing everything with "doesn't affect me, therefore it musn't affect anyone else!".
E: And it obviously does affect some people more than others, for whatever reason. Since we know that for a fact now, a logical reaction for "non-toxic" players would be to simply stop teabagging to not risk annoying a person that's more affected by it.
Idk, i guess everyone's got their opinion on that, including the devs, hence why some actions are considered toxic to them and some not.
All i know is that i don't mind if they do.
Cause it gives me more time to catch up.
Allow me to explain.
So generally when I'm chasing loopers I get the two little quick teabags at a pallet and then they run off, i chase them, i gut their insides after they smack me in the head a couple times with a pallet. We have a nice time.
Lately I've been getting a LOT of these knew players that think their big ######### because they watch people like Noob3 or Monto or Puppers or AngryPug etc. and thusly think they are capable of pulling the same crap as them. Know how I can tell these people apart? THEY CAN'T FRIGGING TEABAG RIGHT! It's quick, concise taps on your left control button, but you people do it in slow motion! I swear there is like a full second delay on their god damned ground humps and it is annoying the CRAP out of me!
So in short, if your intent is to emulate the people you watch the videos of, ACTUALLY DO IT RIGHT AND STOP CALLING ME FOR CHEATING BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO 360 RIGHT OR PROPERLY BAIT VAULTS!
-insert excessive eye twitching and heavy mouth drool with deep angry breaths through gritted teeth facial meme here-
If theyre teabagging without any reason its toxic. If there are reasons like camping and tunneling, they just deserve this. then its called action and reaction.
That's the standard by which true toxicity is uncovered. Blinds and stuns are just survivors genuinely trying to work together and survive. However, "Crouch Spamming" and T-Bagging serve no mechanical purpose, there is no genuine concern for survival or teamwork present. T-bagging is a taunt intended to upset killers. Therefore by the communities' loose definition of toxicity, T-bagging is toxic as it serves no justifiable purpose and is only meant to upset another player.
(Enough of the "BuT It BaItS tHe KiLlEr InTo ChAsInG mE" the killer's primary objective is to kill and chase survivors. They will chase you on their own, trust me.)
I consider it toxic, especially after they drop a pallet. It's like they are saying "Haha! You f_cking idiot, you'll never catch me!".
Those who do that are the more likely to be tunneled by me, I usually try to avoid tunneling unless I have no other choice