Who is the Dead by Daylight forum Memelord?

Any forum members who want to nominate someone for best DbD forum Memelord? I think I'd go with @No_Mither_No_Problem or, @AlwaysInAGoodShape if he was still here :(

Comments

  • I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

    Ah well it's very simple, my child.

    Step 1: Watch GenJake
    Step 2: Copypaste literally every video he's ever made but in text format
    Step 3: Pawn yourself off as original
    Step 4: Reddit karma
    Optional step: Severe depression from being a No Mither/M1 Legion main

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

    Ah well it's very simple, my child.

    Step 1: Watch GenJake
    Step 2: Copypaste literally every video he's ever made but in text format
    Step 3: Pawn yourself off as original
    Step 4: Reddit karma
    Optional step: Severe depression from being a No Mither/M1 Legion main

    Hm, so like this?
    "Welcome back to my tutorial on how to play Dead by Daylight in 2019, now this is the only way to play this game...you don't" -Obviously original meme by @PhantomMask20763 and definitely not GenJake

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

    Ah well it's very simple, my child.

    Step 1: Watch GenJake
    Step 2: Copypaste literally every video he's ever made but in text format
    Step 3: Pawn yourself off as original
    Step 4: Reddit karma
    Optional step: Severe depression from being a No Mither/M1 Legion main

    Hm, so like this?
    "Welcome back to my tutorial on how to play Dead by Daylight in 2019, now this is the only way to play this game...you don't" -Obviously original meme by @PhantomMask20763 and definitely not GenJake

    "Don't forget to like and subscribe oh and also please don't delete Legion he's redeemable I promise"

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

    Ah well it's very simple, my child.

    Step 1: Watch GenJake
    Step 2: Copypaste literally every video he's ever made but in text format
    Step 3: Pawn yourself off as original
    Step 4: Reddit karma
    Optional step: Severe depression from being a No Mither/M1 Legion main

    Hm, so like this?
    "Welcome back to my tutorial on how to play Dead by Daylight in 2019, now this is the only way to play this game...you don't" -Obviously original meme by @PhantomMask20763 and definitely not GenJake

    "Don't forget to like and subscribe oh and also please don't delete Legion he's redeemable I promise"

    "Plz Devs don't scrap eyepatch Jake cosmetic."

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:
    I feel touched by your kindness.

    I really do want to be modest here but I think the fact I have a meme pool thread named after me makes that an impossibility.

    You are quite clearly this forums memelord. Bows down Teach me your ways

    Ah well it's very simple, my child.

    Step 1: Watch GenJake
    Step 2: Copypaste literally every video he's ever made but in text format
    Step 3: Pawn yourself off as original
    Step 4: Reddit karma
    Optional step: Severe depression from being a No Mither/M1 Legion main

    Hm, so like this?
    "Welcome back to my tutorial on how to play Dead by Daylight in 2019, now this is the only way to play this game...you don't" -Obviously original meme by @PhantomMask20763 and definitely not GenJake

    "Don't forget to like and subscribe oh and also please don't delete Legion he's redeemable I promise"

    "Plz Devs don't scrap eyepatch Jake cosmetic."

    "plz devs i just want to default dance at the exit gates"

  • I think I was once a memelord somewhere else. I still vote for No_Mither_No_Problem though.
  • Definitely @No_Mither_No_Problem
    He even has his own meme pit

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem is the ultimate memelord. Also a really chill guy.

  • @Poweas said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem is the ultimate memelord. Also a really chill guy.

    My new cell mate is scary, I need you back here xD