Theories on the perks of next survivor/killer ?
what you hoping for the next survivor and killer perks?
For survivor I think we'll get a new perk regarding the downed state, 1 for distracting the killer, and another for scratch marks
For killer: 1 perk for aura reading of survivors searching chests, 1 hex perk, 1 end game perk
What are your theories of the next perks?
Comments
-A interesting monster/mutating design for the killer
-An ability that is not garbage cough(legion)cough
-3 perks that actually shake up the meta for both survivor /killer (No more hex perks please, that shits getting old)
i just want some grotesque monster , im so bored of seeing humanoid killers. (GLARES AT LEGION)
A perk that increases your movement speed after kicking a gen would be fun. Other than that I don't really care. What I'm more concerned with is the design of the killer and their power. I'd love a Werewolf or Vampire killer seeing as how the devs stated this would be our oldest killer yet; surpassing the Huntress who is from the 1910s.
I'd like some new Meta perks to change things up. Hoping for no Hex perks.
What I really want though is a new Killer with a Unique design and Power that's fun to use but also viable, Wishful thinking i know.