When do you intend to fix the ridiculous ranking system?
Why am I punished with a depip when 2 people disconnect and I stay in the game and die on first hook because of it?
How is that fair? Please explain, I'd love to hear it. You want disconnects down but you actually punish people for staying and participating. Think about that.
How is that fair? Please explain, I'd love to hear it. You want disconnects down but you actually punish people for staying and participating. Think about that.
Comments
The ranking system is flawed, but you are complaining about no-DC penalties.
Both are issues that need to be adressed
Killers get an easier game and a quitter bonus on top of that.
Survivors get a harder game aaaaand.....nothing.
So your options are;
- disconnect and lose 2 pips and get no points.
- Run around for a minute or two in a really dull game, get killed, lose a pip, get very few points.
Basically if you try to be a good sport and stay in and participate you get a big middle finger thrown at you. If you disconnect you're punished like the rest of the disconnecters.
I did manage to discuss this with noqueen in a different topic. I think when they have a system that sorts out solo/swf the solo players should also get a quitter bonus because it's unfair for us to be punished because someone else rage quit.