Kindly requesting the current DC rates
Hello Devs
I kindly want to ask if we could get some informations regarding DC rates since 2019.
- How many matches included disconnects
- How many Survivors disconnected
- How many Killers disconnected
- How many matches started with less than 4 Survivors
Or whatever additional information you have access to and are willing to share with us.
I noticed a massive increase in disconnecting players lately and I'm curious what the actual numbers are.
Thanks & much love
PiiFree
Comments
I'm going to be generous and bet that legion matches will have a 50% DC rate for survivors.
I honestly only very rarely see Killers disconnecting but from my experience it's mostly Huntress, especially on Thompson's House because I legit can loop them for half an hour on that map.
I doubt the developers would provide anything. That'd mean they'd confirm that they have a problem..
To withhold such informations seems ridiculous to me.
We're the ones that have to deal with this issue on a daily base so the least they could do it provide honest statistics so everyone knows what they're willing to deal with.
That's why I'm requesting them. This gonna sound overly dramatic but I think we deserve to know the truth. I simply can't believe that they're actively banning people for DC, I see people doing it effectively every 2nd match, not just to derank.
you just have to consider the fact that bhvr officially supports the fogatreamer Jendenise who hovers at certain ranks by DCing. That should tell you enough