Lost item for no reason
Had a flashlight with addons that I wanted to keep. Survived the match and didn't use the flashlight completely so I could keep it but I still did. ######### this #########.
Had a flashlight with addons that I wanted to keep. Survived the match and didn't use the flashlight completely so I could keep it but I still did. ######### this #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
Saw this happen twice to an Xbox streamer last night. He survived the match, had plenty left on his flashlight, lost it when he was back in the lobby. Did not get hit with Franklins while escaping.