What's your favorite Left 4 Dead Finale Level?

What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

Comments

  • The concert (carnival i think), especially in Versus mode, i like how you get swarmed from multiple sides,pace, and the athmosphere and i like how you can prepare and got to make your defences count.
  • My favourite is the one with the river and the house with turrets from number one, I cannot remember the level xD

  • @Dead_by_David said:
    My favourite is the one with the river and the house with turrets from number one, I cannot remember the level xD

    Uh... I think that was the end of the Hard Rain map?

    @ChesterTheMolester That map is called Dark Carnival. Oh god imagine the Clown as a zombie in that map.

    As for op my favorite map finale would have to be The Sacrifice. I can be a hero. ( rip Bill)

  • @Dead_by_David said:
    My favourite is the one with the river and the house with turrets from number one, I cannot remember the level xD

    You're talking about Death Toll I think, the one with the crazy Church guy?

  • Probably Blood Harvest. The atmosphere in general is fantastic in the Left 4 Dead games, especially the first game, and my goodness that farm map finale is amazing.

    The bridge finale from The Parish is also a really good one. Was always super intense and more so in versus.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Probably Blood Harvest. The atmosphere in general is fantastic in the Left 4 Dead games, especially the first game, and my goodness that farm map finale is amazing.

    The bridge finale from The Parish is also a really good one. Was always super intense and more so in versus.

    I love blood harvest finale. it was the first campaign i ever played too.

  • @mint said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Probably Blood Harvest. The atmosphere in general is fantastic in the Left 4 Dead games, especially the first game, and my goodness that farm map finale is amazing.

    The bridge finale from The Parish is also a really good one. Was always super intense and more so in versus.

    I love blood harvest finale. it was the first campaign i ever played too.

    It was the last one for me as I played them in the order they were listed in. I remember the first time I played the game with my brother. We knew pretty much nothing about the game so when we finished No Mercy we thought that was the entire game finished already.

  • Belive it or not, I never played left 4 dead aside from a few games with friends
  • Dark Carnival, The Sacrifice, The Passing, Swamp Fever and No Mercy.

  • @A_Crow said:
    The Sacrifice.

    The Sacrifice is sad, especially Bill's death in the comic series

  • @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

  • @A_Crow said:
    The Sacrifice.

    The Sacrifice is sad, especially Bill's death in the comic series

    True. But I like the idea.
  • The Passing made me feel anxiety on the exit

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    There is no L4D3, were you joking?

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    There is no L4D3, were you joking?

    Wrong timeline, maybe?
  • @JoyfulLeader said:

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    There is no L4D3, were you joking?

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

  • @Shad03 said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    There is no L4D3, were you joking?

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

    ;)

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    There is no L4D3, were you joking?

    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

    ;)

    Let me play it plz

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @JoyfulLeader said:
    What's your favorite finale from the Left 4 Dead series?
    For Example ( Waiting for the helicopter in No Mercy)

    I really like the final casino stage from LFD3.

    VALVE CANT COUNT TO 3