Matchmaking at its finest


This has gone in for long enough!!! I dont think I should be getting matched with green ranked survivors. 4 man 5 gens in less than 7 minutes... "working as intended" 

Comments

  • They can't solve the problem that there are less killers/survivors than the opposite side.

    Instead of making you wait for 20 minutes, the game decides to throw green and yellow rank survivors into your game.

    There is no other better option than this I believe.

  • Though I agree, I think the problem is more in the fact that red ranked survivors group with green and yellow ranked survivors to bully a green/yellow rank killer. If you join an SWF with a red ranked survivor, you face a red rank killer.

    The other problem might be....you're running Legion and everyone begs to die when playing Legion. Haha..just kidding....a little bit. No, seriously, I beg to die when facing Legion!

  • Though I agree, I think the problem is more in the fact that red ranked survivors group with green and yellow ranked survivors to bully a green/yellow rank killer. If you join an SWF with a red ranked survivor, you face a red rank killer.

    The other problem might be....you're running Legion and everyone begs to die when playing Legion. Haha..just kidding....a little bit. No, seriously, I beg to die when facing Legion!

    They just played really bad though, plus I wasnt even moonwalking or tunneling one specific person. Hell I didn't even have Frank's mixtape lol
  • There is a monto vid where they are doing a 4 no mither sabo build swf game, and are all ranks 1-2. They bullied killer and all escaped. They find out its a one perk rank 20 trapper. Kudos for that player not Rage quitting!! 
  • Delfador said:

    They can't solve the problem that there are less killers/survivors than the opposite side.

    Instead of making you wait for 20 minutes, the game decides to throw green and yellow rank survivors into your game.

    There is no other better option than this I believe.

    Well that sucks...
  • How long did you wait in the lobby?

  • Boss said:

    How long did you wait in the lobby?

    Not very long about a minute 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

    How long did you wait in the lobby?

    Not very long about a minute 

    Then yeah, weird.

  • Boss said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

    How long did you wait in the lobby?

    Not very long about a minute 

    Then yeah, weird.

    But now I'm getting longer wait times and when the match finishes most survivors are rank 2-4. Its weird 

  • This has gone in for long enough!!! I dont think I should be getting matched with green ranked survivors. 4 man 5 gens in less than 7 minutes... "working as intended" 
    They were rank 1 when they logged in, but saw legion and deranked 
  • Had the same right now.
    Killer: Rank 9
    Myself: Rank 3
    Other Survivors: 16/17/19

    The other 3 might be SWF, but not sure about that. Maybe they are testing something? Because usually I do not have any problems to find a Lobby, usually this is pretty fast. The Rank 16 might be a Deranker, because he had pretty good Perks.