One last goodbye
Idk if this is the most appropriate place for this, but although I'm no longer active there like i was before i received the news via a post (and maybe you guys don't remember me i suppose)
I really appreciate every little joke, commentary, interaction, silly discussions i had there, i hope the best for you all because it was a really fun experience, there's a lot of gentle, funny, good, critical, helpful etc people there and i can say with my heart that you guys genuinely helped me a lot in my life, i was passing through some really hard moments and found comfort reading some of the posts sometimes, idk if I'm gonna join the discord server because I don't usually use it
Also, my English improved a lot through the time thanks to all the interactions, i tried to talk, tried to read, learned new words
I'll maybe leave the fog for now, but the fog will never leave my lungs (idk i was thinking about a cool goodbye message but this one was funnier in my mind LOL)
Comments
It is good to see you here, dear friend! Wish it was under better circumstances.
Goodbye friend!
it was a good ride and it was great to have ya!