Make M1 killer perks like Dissolution or Hex:Blood favor Killer neutral like before or M2 variants
What I mean by this, based on the PTB, is that perks like these used toactivate regardless of how a Survivor is injured (m2 or m1), however, while I LOVE that m1s are getting attention, m2s are being pushed into the direction that m1 killers were at for a LONG time and this would just cause the same issues but for m2 killers instead, or, introduce M2 alternatives that are m1 focused, like, a new perk that disabled pallets or destroys them after injuring a Survivor with an M2/Special Attack, or perks that allow killers to recover from special/M2 attacks faster or something like that, just something to think about here is all
Comments
I mean the idea is that m1 killers get perks to improve their chase while m2 killers get their chase power and addons to help with it. Introducing M2 specific perks would just exacerbate the imbalance between them, just as it did when Tinkerer affected charge speed addons.
If you think of Dissolution it wasn't supergood on pure M1 killers while insane on Ghoul, Krasue, Lich, Jason or Alien. I like that they understand that killers with strong powers shouldn't have easier access to strong chase perks if M1 can't. Blood Favor and Dissolution will both be good. I can see actually insane, if you pair Knockout and Dissolution you will win every pallet.