Since the forums are dying

https://fog-dwellers.com/

Sorry correction, getting put down.

Here's a little something courtesy of @Skittlesthehusky who's made a community forum that may interest people here since their forum scrolling time is about to become vacant.

Comments

  • oh ty for the shout! haha

    its a shame the forums are going. hopefully this ends up being a good home for people 🎉❤

  • @Skittlesthehusky said:

    oh ty for the shout! haha

    its a shame the forums are going. hopefully this ends up being a good home for people 🎉❤

    Honestly I'm way more open to using this in comparison to the other suggested platforms. Thank you for setting it up.

  • @Dokta_Carter said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4119560#Comment_4119560

    Honestly I'm way more open to using this in comparison to the other suggested platforms. Thank you for setting it up.

    It's quiet atm, because you know the forums were a thing, but we'll all start using that after the main forums are taken out back.

  • I'll be there, as much as I dislike the direction of the game I love the roots behind it, and forum environments are the only healthy game discussion environments available.

  • @Dokta_Carter said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4119560#Comment_4119560

    Honestly I'm way more open to using this in comparison to the other suggested platforms. Thank you for setting it up.

    of course! i'd rather the community still have a place to go. i'm still doing a little bit of setup but everything is open for registration and usable atm.

    i'm looking into a more user-friendly theme for the board. if anyone has suggestions feel free to pitch it on there or the discord o7

  • I signed up other day when I saw posted in main thread.

    Love how its forums based so dont gotta use my other accounts to be able to use ❤️

  • the Forum was dying as they begun to ban the half of the community who did a bit critical posts, i leaved i think 2 years ago, as they banned me once for mistakinly posted about a cheater (ofc no insult, nothing) i just asked about it and got banned for that (im not joking). or i tried once to give an anwser to a dev or comm manager. they noted me "you can not anwser" bc? i dont know why, but they just allowe anwser they like, since then i said to myself "no thanks im out" i swear i play online games and are often on forum etc since as kid and never saw such things hahaha

    And yes for that here i would get banned 100% its too late, ofc its dying when you ban here and there everyone you dislike, and just allowe only "oh you are so good, i love you guys, you do a good job"… look to the forum only same few ppl posting xD

  • appreciate you putting the time for this skittles