Why did all my DLC disappear one day on both Steam and on the platform I bought it on (Xbox)? I owned nearly every killer and survivor and now I don't have them anymore.
The answer can take for several weeks they have backlog of tickets you just need to be patient. Nobody on this forum will be able to help you on the matter and you just need to wait for the support to contact you as they are the correct place to get help for your issue.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The answer can take for several weeks they have backlog of tickets you just need to be patient. Nobody on this forum will be able to help you on the matter and you just need to wait for the support to contact you as they are the correct place to get help for your issue.