Torment on M2

Pyramid Head is obviously one of my favorite killers, so there may be some slight bias. However with The Judgment powercreeping Pyramid Head in every way aside from his chase potential, I think Pyramid Head is due for a buff. I genuinely think Pyramid Head is a near perfect killer, his only down side is the fact that he has ZERO map pressure whatsoever.

And so, I figured the only way to fix the problem with his lack of map pressure is by making his Cages more accessible. I feel like in the current state of dbd with the game being so fast paced he genuinely would benefit a ton from these changes. After all Judgment gets:

  • Heresy on M2
  • Old Ruin with Heresy
  • Free Cages on Heretics
  • Zealous mode

Essentially, compared to Judgment Pyramid Heads Torment/Cage mechanic is significantly weaker. I genuinely think the final buff Pyramid Head needs to become the perfect killer is by giving him Torment on m2.

Note: Torment on M2 would also grant him more add-on variety seen in matches as many add-ons rely on Torment, yet there isn't much of a way to apply Torment without excessive zoning which isn't fun for either side.

Tagged: Killers

Comments