Play while you wait time
I haven't seen anyone bring this up, but am I the only one who feels like “Play While You Wait” isn't working right now? The EST time on the Killer's screen shows, for example, 15 minutes; I've played 3–4 games as a Survivor, and the counter has clocked over 40 minutes of wait time. To find a game as a killer, all I can do is wait. In previous 2v8 editions, everything worked fine—sometimes I’d get matched right away after just two games—but it seems like the queue is resetting...
Comments
Others have mentioned it that the feature apparently is bugged and you get thrown out of your Killer queue sometimes, but the game will not tell you. But your wait time will increase.
IMO if you want to play Killer, it is more safe to just eat the long queuetime and not play Survivor during that. You will have less to do and actually have to wait, but at least you get into a Killer game eventually and not into an endless wait time.
For me, play while you wait worked in 2v8
The ETA I was seeing yesterday was 0:-01.
Queues weren't instant but after one survivor match, the killer lobby popped up fairly quick.