Need some help guys

I have over 1500 on survivor and it's getting I little old I'm looking to branch out into killer now the question is what killer would be good to invest my time in I do have loads of perks from the shrine but not bbq so gona get LF to 35 then not sure what killer to start with I'm on xbox one x if that helps

Comments

  • Hillbilly and Nurse next definitely.

  • @crazycenobite said:
    I have over 1500 on survivor and it's getting I little old I'm looking to branch out into killer now the question is what killer would be good to invest my time in I do have loads of perks from the shrine but not bbq so gona get LF to 35 then not sure what killer to start with I'm on xbox one x if that helps

    If you're on xbox than Hill billys a good start, hes top tier and pretty simple to wrap anyone's head around. You can also go with Wraith or Myers as your first time killers since they're both heavily M1 killers which can benefit you to learn every other killer afterwards.

  • @Chi said:
    Hillbilly and Nurse next definitely.

    I thought Nurse was bad with a controller?

  • @Chi said:
    Hillbilly and Nurse next definitely.

    I thought Nurse was bad with a controller?

    Yer we don't see many nurse on console even at rank 1 
  • I play on PC and I am pretty sure there are differences between PC and other platforms so it will be better if you wait for somebody who plays on xbox.

    First of all, you should definitely get BBQ. This is your top 1 priority right now.

    For PC, here are the top tier killers for you.

    Nurse
    Hillbilly
    Spirit
    Hag
    Huntress

    I think that hillbilly is the easiest to play and more consistent than the others. Also, if you put effort into hillbilly, you will not be disappointed.

    Stating that, Hillbilly can easily be looped so if you want to have a good chance against good survivors, I advise you to play with the spirit. Keep in mind that the spirit is much more difficult than hillbilly though.

    Hag is a good killer but not for everybody. If you like strategic killers, start to play her but if you want to chase people, she is not for you.

    You can become a god with huntress but there is a huge difference between an okay huntress and a good huntress. An okay huntress can easily be defeated so if you want to win majority of your matches, prepare to put hundreds of hours into her. I would prefer hillbilly if I were you.

    Nurse is the goddess of this game. She needs practice, full attention, muscle memory, good prediction etc.

    My favorite pick for you is hillbilly but again, you should probably wait for somebody who plays on xbox one.

  • To be competitive? Hag, Nurse, Billy and Spirit.

  • Spirit, Clown and Billy have some really synergistic perks. I'd focus on those 3 if you want to main Billy.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Chi said:
    Hillbilly and Nurse next definitely.

    I thought Nurse was bad with a controller?

    Talking about their teachables.

  • Chi said:

    @FireHazard said:

    @Chi said:
    Hillbilly and Nurse next definitely.

    I thought Nurse was bad with a controller?

    Talking about their teachables.

    Ah yer got all them
  • If you are new to killer then LF is good, not just for BC but his insta down is good and inexperienced survivors panic with him. Also Billy and wraith. Trapper can be fun whilst learning about trap placement. 

    When you get the hang of survivor then more focus on Billy and Hag can be strong with practice. 
    Spirit and Nurse strongest on PC, but strongest I face on xbox (I'm one x too) is spirit.
    Final mention goes to huntress if you can get good with your range shots
  • Platform? If pc just get the perks you need first and start with nurse 
  • If you have played 1500 hours of survivor that would definitely help you play well with Spirit which is all about predicting survivor movements.

  • Platform? If pc just get the perks you need first and start with nurse 
    Xbox so yerrrr prob not lol
  • Try them all. Don't push levels on them yet. Get a feel for how they play without the perks. It is easier to find the ones that work best for you that way.

    I started with Trapper, then Pig, Hag. I wound up going back to Trapper, but have grown comfortable with most killers.  I'm even toying with Billy some. I'm not a big nurse fan. I use her well enough to 3k regularly,  but don't enjoy the play. I always find myself back on Trapper. I enjoy the strategic gameplay.
  • Thanks for all the info gona give the spirit a go 😚
  • @crazycenobite said:
    Thanks for all the info gona give the spirit a go 😚

    nono, u gotta use Trapper, is the most satisfying when got survs on traps!

  • @crazycenobite said:
    Thanks for all the info gona give the spirit a go 😚

    nono, u gotta use Trapper, is the most satisfying when got survs on traps!

    I have a deep hateride of trapper allways stepping in them traps lol