2v8 Nemesis Zombies
2v8 it's super fun, but Nemesis zombies ruin it, it's like I'm playing a PvE game, not a PvP one, it gets worse as there are less generators to make, and less survivors left, depending on the match at one point its basically makes doing generators impossible
there are multiple ways to make the zombies more interactive and fun, as it is now I think a nerf on 2v8 zombies should help
Comments
2v8 is already very survivor-sided, and Nemesis with only 2 zombies was downright useless. I’ve escaped vs Nemesis plenty of times and I don’t feel like the zombies are overly oppressive. He seems like he’s in a good spot to me.
Have you tried playing as Nemesis in 2v8? I have, and I actually struggled quite a bit. I think you’ll find that he really needs the slowdown of the extra zombies to be viable given how fast gens can fly in 2v8.
I have a completely different experience, when I play killer, I win most of my matches, I would say 80%, when I play survivor, I lose most matches.
2 zombies is useless, 4 zombies is too much, 3 should be fine, or even 4 but less buffed, like slower, or less detection radius, like in normal game.
For me the main problem is that it's not fun to play against zombies, the counter play is not fun, and it's not really useful as they respawn so fast.
I think ruins it is probably going too far, but yeah, the slowly leading zombies around is not a great game.
We see like 10 of these threads everytime 2v8 rolls around.
personally I'd be fine with dropping it to 3 zombies, but having the mapwide zombie coverage is good pressure for 2v8. Killers wihout it get genrushed a lot. Especially nemesis since he's built as a 3 hit killer
Yeah, they're annoying as hell. Sometimes it feels like even if I run all the way to the other side of the map they're still tracking me non-stop. They're fast, and they basically cripple you from doing anything.
nemesis zombies are fine, learn to look around.
As long as you don't get extra zombie per dead survivor which was highly discussed topic I have no issue of Nemesis having 3-4 zombies in 1v4. He has no map pressure and while the Zombies can be annoying they have strict counterplay - kill them with pallets or blind them. If more zombies are added it's possible to make special chests that create some form of flashbangs (similiar chests to Singu) to make higher amount of zombies reasonable counterplay and add passive slowdown to Nemesis' kit.
They're annoying, but they don't need to be hard nerfed. The first change I'd like to see is them being made more susceptible to flash bangs as it's far to easy to waste a flash bang on a zombie and not get a blind because it flicks briefly to another target or does something buggy. Just giving them a wider flash bang-only blind angle would be enough. I also think they should add a Head On class that could kill zombies.
I've had it happen where I've been able to keep 3 zombies busy just chasing me which is a great help to my team. After a while the killer(s) usually recognize this is happening and one or both of them go out of their way to chase me and/or kill 1-2 of the zombies. I think this is kind of fun.