A Few Killer Buffs suggestions
I wanted to throw out there a few killer buffs I had in mind:
PYRAMID HEAD:
- Getting hits with M2 gives torment - I think the fact that Pyramid Head can’t give torment when he lands M2s is a pretty outdated design, forcing him to have to work way harder for the same reward many other killers are getting now. With killers like Wesker, Nemesis, ST Vecna, and especially now Judgment getting their infection effects with hits, I think it’s time Pyramid Head gets the same treatment. Great quality of life change.
NEMESIS:
- Make his 1v4 zombies the same as his 2v8 zombies - the difference between 1v4 and 2v8 zombies is night and day. 2v8 zombies are actually useful and can keep survivors on their toes and benefit both killers greatly with gen pressure. I honestly think giving the 1v4 zombies this buff would be a good change as they are basically completely useless 90% of the time due to them being extremely RNG, slow, and limit survivor tracking.
- Make Marvin’s Blood partly/fully base kit - Nemesis takes time to tier up, so a lot of people tend to run this add on. I do this adding this as at least partly base kit, if not fully and reworking the original add on could help players try other add ons out, rather than run only this. Plus it’s a solid add on to help him in the current meta.
I have others in mind but only expressing these for now.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments