A Minor Houndmaster Buff
Houndmaster is a killer that I think is largely fine in terms of balance, but there's one thing I'd like to see added, because it's already in the game.
For those who don't know, Snug has a mechanic while searching that exists in the game, yet due to numbers is currently unusable. If the survivor lingers in the search radius while Snug is at his destination, a Pounce will charge, and after 4 seconds Snug will pounce at the survivor and deal damage. The problem is that Snug only lingers for 3 seconds, so it's impossible for a pounce to occur. So, simply put, reducing that charge time to 2-3 seconds would be all I'd change about the mechanic. It would also add some more utility to the search command in chase, to flush survivors out of strong areas in addition to the speed boost you get from the trail. I don't think a change like this would unbalance Houndmaster much at all, and would be a nice reintroduction of a mechanic.
Unrelated to the above, I wish her animations used the full cane, rather than just the dagger portion. This is more subjective and probably unlikely to happen due to requiring new animations overall, but it's still something I think about when I play as her.
Comments