2v8 killer option gripe

I probably am going to get heaps of hate or push back on this subject but I don’t understand how the wraith is allowed to be on 2v8, countless times he has body blocked me up against a gen or cornered me while being “invisible” then hooked me.. or how nemesis has his little zombies running around.. gun slinger with his gun but the plague isn’t allowed to be one of the killer options.. to say she’s OP.. when the ones above I’ve mentioned are OP.. not to mention Weskers being OP. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Comments

  • I really don't want to come off as rude or anything - but this does sound like a skill issue. NOW HEAR ME OUT - Wraith can get a relatively easy m1 hit early on in-chase, but after that he is forced to slog through any/every pallet/window in the game. He struggled enough in 1v4 - in 2v8 w/ many more windows/pallets he is in a semi rough spot. To outplay him - just hold W and try to loop tiles normally. Nemesis- his zombies are very niche and are easily stopped or just ignored. Yes - there are moments where they can get you - but that is more-so out of mostly luck vs them being "OP." Gunslinger is more of an aura farming killer vs a practical one nowadays - he is only a 4.4 and can be hardcountered by legit a bucket on the floor if you can manage to get collision w/ it.

  • "gun slinger with his gun but the plague isn’t allowed to be one of the killer options.. to say she’s OP.. when the ones above I’ve mentioned are OP.."

    Are you seriously saying Slinger is just as bad as a hypothetical 2v8 Plague? Are you insane?

  • @Lucy_Ford92 said:

    I probably am going to get heaps of hate or push back on this subject but I don’t understand how the wraith is allowed to be on 2v8, countless times he has body blocked me up against a gen or cornered me while being “invisible” then hooked me.. or how nemesis has his little zombies running around.. gun slinger with his gun but the plague isn’t allowed to be one of the killer options.. to say she’s OP.. when the ones above I’ve mentioned are OP.. not to mention Weskers being OP. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

    Uh yeah that’s how Wraith works. He really doesn’t have anything else other than what you just described. Use windows and pallets to counter him.

  • Don't put yourself in a corner once you know its Wraith and keep a look out for him. Even if he does get you caught, its just one hit.

    Nemesis zombies are annoying. Slowly leading away a slow AI controlled creature isn't thrilling gameplay, but he's certainly not a balance issue.

    Slinger? He might be the weakest 2v8 killer.

    Wesker is fine.

    Plague's hypothetical issue is much the same as legions, pairing with another killer removes the downside of being a Plague.