2. Wraith changes

I feel like Wraith is already in a decent spot, however he can feel pretty terrible without some of his most used addons, especially "Swift Hunt" (uncloak speed). There are also 3 different versions of both the "Swift Hunt" and "Windstorm" addons which really eats up space for more creative addons. Because of this, I'd like to see these two addons become partially base kit and for the Mud variants (the green addons) to be reworked to something more interesting.

The below value changes do not take into account the multiplicative nature of the addons, they are simply a representation of how much of the addon should become base kit and how much should remain in the addon. The total speed of base kit + the Blood (purple) variant would be the same as current.

  • +3% Movement Speed while cloaked
  • Reduce “Windstorm” Blood and White addon values by 3%
  • -5% Uncloaking time
  • Reduce “Swift Hunt” Blood and White addon values by 5%
  • Create actually unique addons to replace the “Windstorm” and “Swift Hunt” Mud addons

These are small changes but I think it would make Wraith feel much smoother overall, give him some more addon variety / allowing Wraiths to run other addons (especially besides "Swift Hunt") more often.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I'd give him full basekit add ons and rework the add ons.

    + 10 % movespeed while cloacked

    + 50 % damage speed while cloacked

    + 20 % uncloack speed

    + 30 % cloak speed

  • @Elan said:

    I'd give him full basekit add ons and rework the add ons.

    + 10 % movespeed while cloacked

    + 50 % damage speed while cloacked

    + 20 % uncloack speed

    + 30 % cloak speed

    I feel like the community generally thinks Wraith is a pretty balanced killer, wouldn't this be way too strong? Especially something like 20% uncloak speed, that's almost double of "Swift Hunt" - Blood.

  • @Arcturus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4116931#Comment_4116931

    I feel like the community generally thinks Wraith is a pretty balanced killer, wouldn't this be way too strong? Especially something like 20% uncloak speed, that's almost double of "Swift Hunt" - Blood.

    Defienetly wouldn't. Would compete higher ranks but still be way weaker than killers such as Oni, First etc.

  • that one patch a long time ago when they gave him windstorm basekit survivors claimed he was overpowered and they nerfed him 😂